Terms and Conditions for Customers at Money ‘n’ Wealth
- As an RIA, Money ‘n’ Wealth has a fiduciary duty to its members and has to abide by the code of conduct specified by SEBI.
- Money ‘n’ Wealth does not take commissions, advertising or other inducements from businesses to favour one business over another.
- Money ‘n’ Wealth shall not sell or rent any personally identifiable information of the Member.
- Money ‘n’ Wealth shall be permitted to use data collected from Household Members with a view to ensure the maximum advantage of Household Members but with due permission.
- Money ‘n’ Wealth shall take adequate measures to ensure confidentiality and security of the data acquired by Money ‘n’ Wealth, however, it shall not be liable for any direct or consequential damage due to breach of such data.
- Money ‘n’ Wealth will not be responsible for any direct or consequential damage suffered by the member by acting on the advice given by Money ‘n’ Wealth Investment Advisory.
- Members will not dispute and/or hold the company liable for instructions communicated to the Company by the member after login credentials have been authenticated. These shall be deemed to be instructions given by the member and no dispute shall be entertained by the Company for the member wrongly entering instructions.
- Members shall be responsible for making timely payments of their service charges.
- We understand that you may have registered your number as DND and you may not want to be disturbed over the phone. We respect your privacy, however, your registration on our website will be taken as your explicit consent for team members of Money ‘n’ Wealth to call you for guidance and any assistance.
Detailed Terms & Conditions
- RIA Code of Conduct & Grievance Procedure As an RIA Money ‘n’ Wealth has a fiduciary duty to its members and has to abide by the code of conduct specified by SEBI. As a SEBI registered intermediary a member can file a grievance with SEBI if in the members opinion Money ‘n’ Wealth has not resolved the concern within one month of the concern being escalated to senior management at Money ‘n’ Wealth.
Customer First Policy
Money ‘n’ Wealth does not take commissions or other inducements from businesses to favour one business over another. Money ‘n’ Wealth intends to provide clear information about products and services to its members and the general public to enable them to make informed decisions. Money ‘n’ Wealth will always put members interests first by giving advice in good faith that is unbiased and transparent. Any individual can become a member of Money ‘n’ Wealth. Money ‘n’ Wealth currently does not charge any membership fee and instead will be charged against various types of services as offered. However Money ‘n’ Wealth reserves the right to charge membership in the future for some or all of their services. Money ‘n’ Wealth reserves the right to terminate the membership of any individual with a refund of the unused subscription if any. Money ‘n’ Wealth and a Member shall have a principal to principal relationship.
- A Member shall give as accurate as possible data to Money ‘n’ Wealth to enable Money ‘n’ Wealth to offer products and advice that are suitable for that member
- Money ‘n’ Wealth shall not sell or rent any personally identifiable information of the Member.
- Money ‘n’ Wealth shall be permitted to use aggregate data collected from the Household Members in any manner it deems fit.
- Money ‘n’ Wealth shall be permitted to use data collected from Household Members with a view to ensure the maximum advantage of Household Members, subject to Money ‘n’ Wealth seeking permission from the Household Member before disclosing a particular Household Member’s data even though it may be in the Household Members best interest to disclose that data.
- MONEY ‘N’ WEALTH will disclose household member data without permission of the member if it is required to do so by law in the jurisdictions it operates in MONEY ‘N’ WEALTH shall take adequate measures to ensure confidentiality and security of
- the data acquired by Money ‘n’ Wealth, however, it shall not be liable for any direct or
consequential damage due to breach of such data.
No Cash/Cheque/Paper Policy
Members should never pay anyone with cash or cheque for any service offered by MONEY ‘N’ WEALTH. MONEY ‘N’ WEALTH fees can only be paid by electronic means. MONEY ‘N’ WEALTH aims to become a paperless entity and to extent permissible by law and will work on eliminating paper and wet signatures.
No Own Products Policy
MONEY ‘N’ WEALTH will not have its own products so members should not pay anyone who claims to be collecting money for a Money ‘n’ Wealth product.
Investment Advisory services to Members
MONEY ‘N’ WEALTH Investment Advisory will offer advisory services to members on a robo advisory basis. Advice will be offered in an unbiased, transparent manner and in good faith. A member is free to act on the advice offered by MONEY ‘N’ WEALTH Investment Advisory or disregard it. MONEY ‘N’ WEALTH will not be responsible for any direct or consequential damage suffered by the member by acting on the advice given by MONEY ‘N’ WEALTH Investment Advisory.
MONEY ‘N’ WEALTH will employ scientific methods to select mutual funds supplemented by human judgement. Execution services will be offered for only some of the areas in which advice is given and the member will be free to use execution services offered by others either partially or completely. When human advice on a remote basis is offered a member will give complete, as accurate as possible data and information to MONEY ‘N’ WEALTH to enable the human advisor to give advice that is best suited to the member. All advise given by MONEY ‘N’ WEALTH must be in writing using email and advise sessions will be recorded. Human advise will only be given by certified MONEY ‘N’ WEALTH Advisors who have met the conditions prescribed by SEBI to provide investment advice. Members shall not seek or be guided by any investment advice from onboarding associates of Money ‘n’ Wealth. Members seeking advice will avail the services of the certified Money ‘n’ Wealth investment advisors only.
Execution services to Members
MONEY ‘N’ WEALTH will offer execution services for mutual funds through intermediaries. The intermediaries used and the scope of services offered may change from time to time. MONEY ‘N’ WEALTH will not offer execution services for all mutual funds. It may select mutual funds on which it will offer execution. The Company does not make any representations regarding the mutual fund and also does not give any warranty or guarantee, express or implied, regarding the performance of the mutual fund.
MONEY ‘N’ WEALTH provides execution services on a best efforts basis with regard to cutoff times and the actual NAV applied for purchase and cutoff transactions. The member can suffer significant direct or consequential damages due to delays caused by MONEY ‘N’ WEALTH and/or other intermediaries. MONEY ‘N’ WEALTH liability will be limited to Rs 500/- per occurrence and MONEY ‘N’ WEALTH will pay only if the delay was caused by MONEY ‘N’ WEALTH. If the delay was caused by an intermediary then the member will have to claim damages from them directly with no involvement of MONEY ‘N’ WEALTH.
At certain times, the account held with the Company may not tally with the actual account held with the AMC due to differences in reconciliation times and/or errors. AMC records are the relevant records and MONEY ‘N’ WEALTH will correct its records to match AMC records as soon as it knows of a discrepancy.
1. Make investments after reading the offer documents carefully
2. Warrant and represent that the funds invested through the Company are through legitimate sources and approved banking channels.
3. Keep the login credentials safe and secure; any suspected unauthorised usage of login credentials shall be immediately brought to the knowledge of the Company failing which all instructions received through the account shall be deemed to have been originated from and authorised by me. I represent and warrant that I shall not bring any claim against the Company in case of any dispute regarding instructions received by it when login credentials have been verified.
4. Be responsible for any loss that they may suffer due to results arising out of incorrect data.
5. Understand that mutual funds are subject to market risks and it is expected that the Client reads all scheme and offer related documents carefully before investing.
6. Read the Investor Awareness presentation prepared by AMFI before making investments
7. Ensure adequate balances in their designated bank accounts which have been associated to their CAN accounts for fulfillment of their investment transactions.
8. Be responsible for making timely payments of their investment amounts.
Members will NOT DISPUTE AND/OR HOLD THE COMPANY LIABLE FOR:
1. Instructions communicated to the Company by the member after login credentials have been authenticated. These shall be deemed to be instructions given by the member and no dispute shall be entertained by the Company for the member wrongly entering instructions.
2. Transactions where there are more than one individuals holding an account with the Company, instructions received by either of the individuals, after authentication of login credentials, shall be deemed to have been authorised by the respective individual and no dispute shall be entertain by the Company for conflicting instructions.
3. Standing instructions given by the member. The Company shall take necessary steps to ensure that such instructions are complied with meticulously but will not be responsible for any consequential damages should a standing instruction not be executed in any event whether the cause for non-execution was within the companies control or not. The maximum liability per occurance for the company will be limited to Rs 500/- even if the company and/or its employees/associates were negligent.
4. Delay or non execution due to KYC. The Company can only take actions in respect of the Client’s account(s) once it verifies information in accordance with the Know Your Customer (“KYC”) guidelines issued by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (“SEBI”).
5. Rejection or Partial execution. The AMCs may or may not or partially accept members request for purchase or redemption of mutual fund units .
Consent for Data Feeds
Members consent for all financial service providers and intermediaries to provide their data to MONEY ‘N’ WEALTH, which is required by MONEY ‘N’ WEALTH to provide advisory and execution services to them. Members agree to not hold financial service providers and intermediaries who provide data to MONEY ‘N’ WEALTH responsible for any damages direct or consequential that they may suffer. This consent provided by the member by agreeing to these terms and conditions and electronic verification may be deemed by MONEY ‘N’ WEALTH, financial service providers and intermediaries to be similar to a signed written consent. This consent covers static data of the member and transaction data since inception. The data since inception is required for back testing and for other uses such as gain calculations. Ongoing transaction data and changes to static data can be shared as long as the member continues using MONEY ‘N’ WEALTH. In case the member stops using MONEY ‘N’ WEALTH then MONEY ‘N’ WEALTH must inform the financial service providers and intermediaries to stop the data sharing.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
The Terms and Conditions may change at any time; while Household Members shall be informed of the changes by email it is expected that the Household Members shall keep them themselves abreast of all changes and the Household Members are expected to adhere to the latest Terms and Conditions at all times. Updated terms and conditions will always be available on the Money ‘n’ Wealth website. Continued usage of the Money ‘n’ Wealth website means that the customer accepts the Money ‘n’ Wealth terms and conditions.
The Laws of India shall govern all disputes with respect this Investor Services Agreement. All disputes shall first be attempted to be settled amicably. In case such settlement fails, the dispute shall be referred to arbitrations by a sole Arbitrator who shall be appointed by the Company. The venue shall be Pune and the provisions of the (Indian) Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, shall govern the arbitral proceedings.